It's been a little while between posts. Just the usual routines catching up on me. There is nothing like an acquaintance to ask you to do a sewing job that stretches your skills. I was asked to make some cushions using some leftover fabric from a professional upholstery job. I decided to try an invisible zip with these. I got a universal invisible zipper foot for the new Janome. It was really really difficult to get it onto the machine. You just kind of have to squeeze it onto the shank even though it doesn't feel like it will fit. The plastic seems like it might snap very easily after a few rounds of taking the foot on and off. But it only cost $6.95 so I can't complain! I made 3 cushions but only photographed 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment